14.4.08

Bother

Wish I was too dead to cry,
As self-affliction fades,
Stones to throw at my Creator,
Massicists to which I cater.

You don't need to bother,
I don't need to breathe,
I'll keep slipping farther,
But once I hold on,
I won't let go till it bleeds.

Wish I was too dead to care,
If indeed I cared at all,
Never had a voice to protest,
So you fed me shit to digest?

I wish I had a reason,
My flaws are open season,
For this I gave up trying?
One good turn deserves my dying!

You don't need to bother,
I don't need to breathe,
I'll keep slipping farther,
But once I hold on,
I won't let go till it bleeds.

Wish I died instead of lived,
A Zombie has my face,
Shelf forgotten with its memories,
Dire is left with cryptic countries.

You don't need to bother,
I don't need to breathe,
I keep slipping farther,
But once I hold on,
I won't let go till it bleeds.

You don't need to bother,
I don't need to breathe,
I keep slipping farther,
But once I hold on...

I'll never live down my deciet!

1 comment:

John Williams said...

This is one of a few songs that really describes how I truely think/feel. One of the beauty's of music.