Dear God hope you got the letter and I pray you can make it better down here. I don't mean a reduction in the price of Beer. But all the people that you made in your image, do you see them starving on their feet cause they don't get enough to eat from God? Can't believe in you.
Dear God sorry to disturb you,
But I feel that I should be heard loud and clear,
We all need a big reduction in amount of tears,
And all the people that you made in your image,
Sit and fighting in the street,
Cause they can't make opinions meet about God.
Can't believe in you.
Did you make disease and the diamond blue?
Did you make Mankind after we made you?
And the Devil too?
Dear God don't know if you noticed,
But you're name is on alot of quotes in this book,
Us crazy Humans wrote it you should take a look,
And all the people that you made in your image,
Still believing that junk is true,
And then again so do you.
Dear God can't believe in...
I don't believe in...
I won't believe in:
Heaven or Hell,
No Saints,
No Sinners,
No Devil as well,
The Pearly Gates,
No phonny Crown,
You're always letting us Humans down.
The Wars you bring,
The Babies you drown,
Those lives that sin you never found,
And then let sin the whole world round,
The lives I see that you don't compound.
The Father and Son and Holy Ghost,
There's just so many unholy hosts,
And if you're up there will you perseve?
Then why aren't you upon my sleeve?
And if there's one thing that I don't believe in is you,
Dear God.
No comments:
Post a Comment