Everytime we do this I fall for her,
Wave after wave after wave,
It's all for her,
I know this can't be wrong I said,
And I'd like to keep her happy,
As long as I know tonight,
Today I belong right here with you,
Right here with you.
So we watched the sun come up,
From the edge of the deep green sea,
And she listens like her head's on fire,
Cause she wants to believe in me,
So I try,
Put your hands in the sky,
Surrender,
Remember we'll be here forever,
And never say goodbye.
I've never felt so colorful and secret head before,
I've never felt so wonderful,
Do you want some more?
And all I want is to keep it like this,
Just be alone with this sacred kiss,
Don't go home,
Don't go away,
Don't let this end,
Please stay,
Just for today.
Never let me go she says,
Hold me like this for a hundred-thousand-million days,
Suddenly she stops,
Looks down at my breaking face,
Why do you cry?
What did I say?
Well it's rain in my smile,
Washing my tears away.
I wish I could just stop,
I know another moment will break my heart,
Too many tears,
Too many times,
Too many years I've cried over you.
Over you,
Over you!
How much more can we use it up? Drink and drive nd take this drug? Looking for something forever gone? Something we will always want?
Why are you letting me go she says?
Are you pulling back a million chains she says?
Just as I'm breaking free,
She hands herself infront of me,
Unzipps her dress like a fragile little girl,
Puts her hands in the sky,
And surrenders it all.
I wish I could just stop,
I know another moment will break my heart,
Too many tears,
Too many times,
Too many years I've cried for you.
It's always the same,
Wake up in the rain,
Head in pain,
Hung in shame,
A different name,
Same old game,
Love in vain,
And miles and miles away from home again.
No comments:
Post a Comment