Was an earthquake in her dreams,
So she thinks her foundation's crumbling away,
Fault lies in her words,
Opens to show a soul so disturbed,
That her passion turns into what it is today.
Getting through to her,
Getting through to her,
Getting through to her,
Getting through to her.
Sometimes when I call,
She tells that were not her fault,
And her surface starts to break,
Breakdown I heard it sound,
I wanna tell her that it's okay now,
But not too sure just what to say.
Getting through to her,
Getting through to her,
Getting through to her,
Getting through to her.
All she wants is some breathing room,
If not tomorrow,
She'll leave one day soon.
All she wants is some breathing room,
If not tomorrow,
She'll leave one day soon.
Excuse me did she say,
That she wish she went away?
Not return to the shame,
Brought to her those days?
We'll take man's dirty deeds,
Suck them out with cosmic means,
Into the sun hurl them,
We'll happy for me.
Life is not TV!
Life is not TV!
Life is not TV!
She's on Wounded Knee,
Well Crazy Horse that's me,
Her hard parts I'm craddling,
I feel refreshed when I watch her sleep,
Sometimes it's all I need,
It's all about the company we keep.
Getting through to her,
Getting through to her,
Getting through to her,
Getting through to her.
All she wants is some breathing room,
If not tomorrow,
She'll leave one day soon.
All she wants is some breathing room,
If not tomorrow,
She'll leave one day soon.
If not tomorrow,
She'll leave one day soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment