These thoughts don't fit me,
They don't belong at all,
My eyes are weary,
These dreams are far too tall.
This road is gifted,
Take you away for good,
Your spirit's lifted,
As every Sinner should.
Take me to a sunset I remember,
Please take my mind out of California,
Buy me a drink to change opinion,
And leave me there.
We take our chances,
To keep from feeling low,
Sometimes it's toxic,
Sometimes so beautiful.
Take me to a sunset I remember,
Please take my mind out of California,
Buy me drink to change opinions,
And leave me there.
Living right's never been my strength,
Now I can feel it everyday,
If you can't take me home,
Then take me to a place,
Where I can be myself!
Take me to a sunset I remember,
Please take my mind out of California,
Buy me a drink to change opinion,
And leave me there.
No comments:
Post a Comment