9.4.08

Reacher

I said it twice is it alright?
Is it cool if I just stay here tonight?
It's where I stand my back's on the wall,
I'm gonna show you just how far I can fall.

We abuse it?
It's something we like,
We confuse it with something that's right.

Then and there I'm sorry I let you down,
I'm sorry for not being around,
All the reaching I can do couldn't pull you here.

Here we go it comes down to this?
So much about you that I know I will miss,
Mesmorized by the light on your face,
For the life of me I can't get away from this place.

We abuse it?
It's something we like,
We confuse it with something that's right.

Then and there I'm sorry I let you down,
I'm sorry for not being around,
All the reaching I can do couldn't pull you here.

Couldn't pull you here...
I couldn't pull you here!

No comments: