21.4.08

Schism

I know the pieces fit cause I watched them fall away,
Mildewed and smolderingfundamental differing,
Pure intention will juxtsuposed and set two lovers soul in motion,
Desinagrating as it grows testing our communication.

The light that fueled our fire now has burned a hole,
Between so that we cannot seem to reach an end,
Crippling our communication.

I know the pieces fit cause I watched them tumble down,
No fault cone to blame,
It doesn't mean I don't desire.

So point the finger and blame the other,
Watch the temple topple over,
To bring the peices back together,
And rediscover communication.

The whole where the dream has come,
From the squaring off between and circling is within,
Finding beauty in consciencness.

There was a time that the pieces fit but I watched them fall away,
Mildewed and smoldering strangeled by our coveting,
I've done the math enough to know,
The dangers of our second guessing,
Doomed to crumble unless we grow,
We must strengthen our communication.

Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion between supposed lovers!

I know the pieces fit!
I know the pieces fit!
I know the pieces fit!
I KNOW THE PIECES FIT!!!!!

No comments: