24.5.08

Living A Boy's Adventure Tale

I fixed my dwelling for the night,
Light in pairs come passing by,
Where do I hide?

I need sometime now on my own,
Leave my loneliness alone to lick my wounds,
Might've found me just in time,
To help me close my eyes one more time.

Living a boy's adventure tale,
In so many ways,
Living a boy's adventure tale,
For so many days.

I'm living a boy's adventure tale,
Can't escape if I wanted too,
Living a boy's adventure tale,
I maybe dreaming but I feel awake.

I've been lost in so many places,
Seeking love in so many faces.

Change of weather the rain pours down,
My head in hands pressed to the ground,
And where am I supposed to go now?

Living a boy's adventure tale,
In so many ways,
Living a boy's adventure tale.

I'm living a boy's adventure tale,
Because of you,
Living a boy's adventure tale,
Singing a lullaby for me.

Living a boy's adventure tale,
Because of you,
I'm living a boy's adventure tale,
How do you know it's true?

Living a boy's adventure tale,
In so many ways,
For so many days,
I love you,
In so many ways.

No comments: