28.5.08

Sacred

Sacred,
Holy,
To put it in words,
To write it down,
That is walking on Hallowed Ground,
But it's my duty,
I'm a Missionary.

So here is my confession it's an obession,
I'm a firm believer and a warm reciever,
And I've made my decision this is Religion,
There's no doubt I'm one of the devout.

Trying to sell the story of Love's eternal glory.

Sacred,
Holy,
To put in words,
To write it down,
That is walking on Hallowed Ground,
But it's my duty,
I'm a Missionary.

Spreading the news around the world,
Taking the word to boys and girls,
I'm a firm believer and a warm reciever,
And I will go down on my knees,
When I see beauty there's no doubt,
I'm one of the devout.

Trying to tell the story of Love's eterenal glory.

Sacred,
Holy,
To put in words,
To write it down,
That is walking on Hallowed Ground,
Cause it's my duty,
I'm a Missionary.

Sacred,
Holy,
Sacred,
Holy.

To put it words,
To write it down,
That is walking on Hallowed Ground.

No comments: