2.7.08

Gods Of War

Feeling like it's all over?
Feeling like there's no love?
Feeling like it's not easy?
Breathing life from the dust?

Final countdown to zero,
Take a ride on their nightmare machines,
There ain't gonna be hero's,
There ain't gonna be anything.

Here it comes...
Here comes the night,
Here it goes Hell in the night.

Here it comes...
Here comes the night,
When we all fall down.

When we walk into Zion,
When we shadow the sun,
When we surrender to silence,
When the damage is done.

Put away that gun!

I don't wanna be there!
I don't wanna be anywhere!

Here it comes...
Here comes the night,
Here it goes Hell in the night.

Here it comes...
There goes the night.

We're fighting for the Gods of War,
But what the Hell we fighting for?
We're fighting with the Gods of War,
But I'm a rebel.

I ain't gonna fight no more, no way!

Final countdown to zero,
Take a ride on their nightmare machines,
There ain't gonna be hero's,
There ain't gonna be anything.

Here it comes,
Here comes the night,
Here it goes Hell in the night.

Here it comes,
Here comes the night,
Don't you know that's right?

We're fighting for the Gods of War,
But what the Hell we fighting for?
We're fighting with the Gods of War,
And I ain't gonna fight no more.

Stop!
Stop fighting for the Gods of War,
What the Hell we fighting for?

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

"Message to Terrorist's everywhere, you can run but, you can't hide! Are we determined to stand together, or are we determined to take action? We're fighting for the Gods of War! We will tollerate these attacks from outlaw States! War everwhere, everwhere! We will not cave in! Today, we have done what we had to do. We counted on America to be Passive, we counted wrong!"

No comments: