4.7.08

Wasteland

Change my attempt good intentions...

Crouched over you were not there living in Fear,
But signs were not really that scarce obvious tears,
But I will not hide you through this I want you to help,
And please see the bleeding heart perched on my shirt.

Die!
Withdraw!
Hide in cold sweat,
Quivering lips,
Ignore!
Remorse!
Naming a kid living wasteland,
This time you've tried,
All that you can,
It's turning you red.

Change my attempt good intentions,
Should I?
Could I?
Here we are with your obesession,
Should I?
Could I?

Crowned hopeless,
The article read "Living Wasteland",
This time you've tried,
All that you can,
It's turning you red,
But I will not,
Hide you through this,
I want you to help me.

Change my attempt good intentions,
Should I?
Could I?
Here we are with your obesession,
Should I?
Could I?

Heave the silver,
Hollow the sliver,
Peircing through another victim,
Turn and tremble,
Be judgemental,
Ignorant to all the symbols,
Blind the face,
With beauty paste,
Eventually one day you will know.

Change my attempt good intentions,
Limbs tight,
Skin tight,
Self-inflicted his perdition,
Should I?
Could I?

Change my attempt good intentions,
Should I?
Could I?

No comments: