Puffing high on a Sunday,
Feeling like we're gold,
And we're nothing short of invisible.
INVISIBLE!!!!
It starts again can you feel it?
It takes your breathe away,
Stop saying that we're invisible.
It's round and round your un-inviting,
Un-rewarding and I'm misinforming you,
Misinforming you!
Where do you wanna be?
Wanna be somebody right now?
We're just looking for the exit.
This is the way I,
Would've done this,Up against the wall?
Up against a wall,
You've got me up against a wall!
This is the way I,
Would've done this,
Up against the wall?
Up against a wall,
You've got me up against a wall!
It's you and me on a Monday,
The lies that we told,
This is where we both go numb now.
You broke my heart again this time,
You're fading now you've crossed the line!
You've crossed the line.
Where do you wanna be?
Wanna be somebody right now?
We're just lookng for the exit.
This is the way I,
Would've done this,
Up against the wall?
Up against a wall,
You've got me up against a wall!
This is the way I,
Would've done this,
Up against the wall?
Up against the wall,
You've got me up against a wall!
Waiting around,
For a plan that's not here,
But you're right here,
But you're here!
This is the way I would've done this,
Up against your wall,
Up against a wall?
This is the way we should've done,
When we're up against a wall.
This is the way I,
Would've done this,
Up against the wall?
Up against a wall,
You've got me up against a wall!
This is the way I,
Would've done this,
Up against the wall?
Up against a wall,
You've got me up against a wall!
No comments:
Post a Comment