26.9.08

The Things You Said

I heard it from my friends about the things you said,
I heard it from my friends about the things you said,
Well they know me better than that,
They know me better that that.

They know my weaknesses,
I never tried to hide them,
They know my weaknesses,
I never denied them.

I heard it from my friends about the things you said,
I heard it from my friends about the things you said,
How could have you become so twisted?
How could have you become so twisted?

They know my weaknesses,
I never tried to hide them,
They know my weaknesses,
Have you tried them?

I get so carried away but you brought me down to Earth,
I thought we had something precious now I know what it's worth.

I heard it from my friends about the things you said,
I heard it from my friends about the things you said,
I never felt so dissappointed,
Never felt so dissappionted.

They know my weaknesses,
I never tried to hide them,
They know my weaknesses,
Have you liked them?

You know me better than that...

No comments: