You mesmorize slowly so I can't believe my eyes,
Obsessive controls me what you give me serves me right.
Without warning again,
Like magik you appear,
Access the fear.
I'm so afraid,
I still feel the flames.
In the night come to me,
You know I want your Touch of evil,
In the night please set me free,
I can't resist your touch of evil.
Aroused with desire you put me in a trance,
A vision of fire I never had a chance.
The dark Angel of Sin,
Preying deep from within,
Come tuck me in.
I'm so afraid,
I still feed the flames.
In the night come to me,
You know I want your touch of evil,
In the night please set me free,
I can't resist your touch of evil.
Arrousing me now with the sense of desire,
Posessing my soul till my body's on fire.
The dark Angel of Sin,
Preying deep from within,
Come tuck me in!
You're possessing me!
In the night come to me,
You know I want your touch of evil,
In the night please set me free,
You know I can't resist your touch of evil.
A touch of evil!
Your touch of evil!
A touch...
No comments:
Post a Comment