4.10.08

Reply

I have seen too many sad eyes look at me,
Eyes that set me free from all the places that I've been.

So thank you for the letters that you thought you wrote,
And thank you for the times you chose to stand out in the rain and wait for me.

For me...

Your words your words help me to see,
A little honesty in a world that doesn't change,
Sometimes you tell the story of your pain,
Severity of your distain in a world that doesn't care.

So thank you for the letters that you thought you wrote,
And thank you for the time you chose to stand out in the rain and wait.

For you to undrestand my pain,
From this I could not strain,
So let me have a say.

So thank you for the letters that you thought you wrote,
And thank you for the times you chose to stand out in the rain and wait,
The life I live will never be the same without you here for me.

No comments: