Walk down the realm hint to no one has,
Generic bond exists evil shows another side.
And like before makes no sense,
Never coming always leaving,
Right before hooked on substance,
Dig in deeper I can't reveal.
Why we leave well enough alone?
Never thought about the shame.
So fed up what's with the scenes observe and leave instead,
This pity wagon penitrates my skin so sensitive makes me sick.
And like before makes no sense,
Never coming always leaving,
Right before hooked on substance,
Dig in deeper I can't reveal.
Why we leave well enough alone?
Never thought about the shame.
The Old and the Aged pulled,
Never knew what hit them,
The Old and the Aged pulled,
Never knew what hit them.
And like before makes no sense,
Never coming always leaving,
Right before hooked on substance,
Dig in deeper I can't reveal.
Why we leave well enough alone?
Never thought about the shame.
Why we leave well enough alone?
Never thought about the shame.
Why we leave...
Why we leave...
No comments:
Post a Comment