5.11.08

Animal I Have Become

I can't escape this Hell so many times I've tried,
But I'm still caged inside,
Somebody get me through this nightmare,
I can't control myself.

So what if you can see the darker side of me,
No one will ever change this animal I have become,
Help me believe it's not the real me,
Somebody help me tame this animal.

I can't escape myself so many times I've lied,
But there's still rage inside,
Somebody get me through this nightmare,
I can't control myself.

So what if you can see the darker side of me,
No one ever change this animal I have become,
Help me believe it's not the real me,
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become,
Help me believe it's not the real me,
Somebody help me tame this animal.

Somebody help me through this nightmare,
I can't control myself,
Somebody wake me from this nightmare,
I can't escape this Hell.

So what if you can see the darker side of me,
No one will ever change this animal I have become,
Help me believe it's not the real me,
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become,
Help me believe it's not the real me,
Somebody help me tame this animal.

This animal I have become...

No comments: