7.11.08

When Love And Hate Collide

You could have a change of heart if you would only change your mind,
Instead of slamming down the phone Girl for the hundredth time,
I got your number on my wall but I ain't gonna make that call,
When divided we stand united we fall?

Got the time I got a chance I'm gonna make it,
Got my hands on your heart gonna take it?
All I know I can't fight this way!

You could have a change of heart,
If you would only change your mind,
Cause I'm crazy about you Baby time after time.

Without you one night alone is like a year without you, Baby,
Do you have a heart of stone?
Without you I can't stop the hurt inside when love and hate collide.

I don't wanna fight no more I don't know what we're fighting for,
The way we treat each other Baby is like an act of war,
I could tell a million lies but it would come as no surprise,
When the truth is like a stranger it hits you right between the eyes.

There's a time and a place and a reason,
And I know I got a love to believe in,
All I know I got to win this time!

Without you one night alone is like a year without you Baby,
Do you have a heart of stone?
Without you I can't stop the hurt inside when love and hate collide.

You could have a change of heart,
If you would only change your mind,
Cause I'm crazy about you Baby!

Crazy!
Crazy!

Without you one night alone is like a year without you Baby,
Do you have a heart of stone?
Without you one night alone is like a year without you Baby,
If you have a heart at all,
Without you I can't stop the hurt inside when love and hate collide.

No comments: