21.12.08

Epiphany

Your words to me just a whisper,
Your face is so unclear,
I try to pay attention your words just disappear.

Cause it's always raining in my head,
Forget all the things I should have said.

So I speak to you in riddles cause my words get in my way,
I smoke the whole thing to my head and feel it wash away,
Cause I can't anymore of this I wanna come apart,
Or dig myself a little hole inside your precious heart.

Cause it's always raining in my head,
Forget all the things I should have said.

I am nothing more than a little boy inside,
That cries out for attention yet I always try to hide,
Cause I talk to you like children though I don't know how I feel,
Though I know I'll do the right thing if the right thing is revealed.

Cause it's always raining in my head,
Forget all the things I should have said.

No comments: