6.12.08

Resolution

Nothing but an empty page,
Breathing in an open space,
Captured by a moment's grace again.

There's so much I left behind,
Even more that waits in time,
Everything's so undefined.

I'm standing on the edge of my fears and I see it clear,
Here's my resolution: I'm letting go,
All I need to learn is along this road,
And I just want to be the best Man I can be.

Breathe...
It's my resolution.

Living life without her plan,
Finding slice where I stand,
Learning how to love again.

And all I want is something real that I can feel,
Here's my resolution: I'm letting go,
All I need to learn is along this road,
And I just want to be the best Man I can be.

Cause here's my resolution: I'm letting go,
All I need to learn is along this road,
And I just want to be the best Man I can be.

Breathe...
It's my resolution.

My resolution...

No comments: