21.12.08

Stinkfist

Nothing has to change an undeniable delemna,
But I'm not a burden anyone should bare,
Talking over a stimulation that numbs me,
But I would not want you any other way.

Cause it's not enough I need more,
Nothing seems to satisfy,
I said I don't want it I just need it,
To breathe to feel to know that I'm alive.

Finger deep within the borderline,
Show me that you love me and that we belong together,
Relax and turn around and take my...

I can help you change tired moments into pleasure,
Then our worries will be well upon their way,
The can we balance the pain and discomfort,
Deep within you so you will not want me any other way.

Cause it's not enough I need more,
Nothing seems to satisfy,
I said I don't want it I just need it,
To breathe to feel to know that I'm alive.

Knuckle deep within the borderline,
This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to,
Relax and slip away.

Give a little to get a little.

Nothing can compare with it,
When you are on inside of me,
The sin that taught you everything,
Turned it into jealousy?

I hope this won't mean anything to me,
I don't think you'll feel a thing at all,
Except for maybe me,
I'll keep digging till I feel something.

Elbow deep within the borderline,
Show me that you love me and that we belong together,
Shoulder deep within the borderline,
Relax and turn around and take my hand.

No comments: