I'm out on love or out of love,
Gotta photograph a picture of you,
Passion killer you're too much,
You're the only one I wanna touch.
I see your face everytime I dream,
On every page in every magazine,
So wild and free yet so far from me,
You're all I want my fantasy.
Look what you've done,
To this rock 'n' roll clown!
Look what you've done...
Photograph,
I don't want your...
Photograph,
I don't need your...
Photograph,
All I got is your photograph.
Isn't that enough?!
I'll be your lover true affair,
Put your hurt on me if you dare,
Such a woman you got style,
You make every man feel like a child.
You got some kinda hold on me,
You're all wrapped in a mystery,
So wild and free yet so far from me,
You're all I want my fantasy.
Look what you've done,
To this rock 'n' roll clown!
Look what you've done I gotta have you!
Photograph,
I don't want your...
Photograph,
I don't need your...
Photograph,
All I got is your photograph.
You've gone straight to my head!
Look what you've done,
To this rock 'n' roll clown!
Look what you've done I gotta have you!
Photograph,
I don't want your...
Photograph,
I don't need your...
Photograph,
All I got is your photograph.
I wanna touch you!
Photograph,
Photograph,
Your photograph.
Photograph,
Photograph,
I need more than your...
Photograph,
I'm out on love,
Photograph,
Or out of love,
Photograph,You're the only one,
Photograph,
I wanna touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment