31.1.09

Sorry

Sorry we broke up,
Sorry I missed you,
Sorry I wanted only to kiss you,
Sorry I promised to love you forever,
And made you feel guilty when you left me.

Sorry I showed up at your party,
Sorry I drank up all the Bacardi,
Sorry I puked up on your bed spread,
Sorry I wanted to be your Boyfriend again.

What can I do?
It's over,
It's over,
It's over,
It's over.

What can I do?
I am a Loser.

Sorry I saw you and heard birds sing,
Sorry I touched you and heard bells ring,
Sorry I jacked off outside of your window,
While you were sleeping,
I thought you'd never know.

Sorry I showed up at your wedding,
Sorry I tried so hard to get in,
Sorry I screwed up your picture,
Sorry I had sex with your Sister.

What can I do?
It's over,
It's over,
It's over,
It's over.

What can I do?
I am a Loser.

Sorry we broke up,
Sorry I missed you,
Sorry I wanted only to kiss you,
Sorry I promised to love you forever,
And made you feel guilty when you left me.

Sorry I showed up at your dinner,
Sorry I said those things to your Father,
Sorry I crashed through your window on acid,
Sorry I made a mess,
Sorry I bled to death.

What can I do?
It's over,
It's over,
It's over,
It's over.

What can I do?
I am Loser.

No comments: