Oh God it's raining,
But I'm not complaining,
It's filling me up with new life.
The stars in the sky,
Bring tears to my eyes,
They're lighting my way tonight.
And I haven't felt so alive in years.
Just for a day,
On a day like today,
I'll get away from this constant deforgery.
The wind in my hair,
Makes me so aware,
How good it is to live tonight.
And I haven't felt so alive in years,
The moon is shinning in the sky,
Reminding me of so many other nights,
But they're not like tonight.
Oh God it's raining,
And I'm not containing,
My pleasure at being so wet.
Here on my own,
All on my own,
How good it feels to be in love tonight.
And I haven't felt so alive in years,
The moon is shinning in the sky,
Reminding me of so many other nights,
My eyes have been so red,
I've been mistaken for dead,
But not tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment