27.2.09

Dirty Sticky Floor

Waiting for the last time,
For my friend to change my mind,
Waiting for the last drop,
Seems like a long long time.

Maybe I should go back home,
I sit and wait right by the phone,
Praying on the porcelin throne,
On my dirty sticky floor.

Ask me what I want?
Easy that's just more,
How long will I wait for you?
Twice as long as I did before.

Standing in the freezing snow,
Maybe I left I just don't know,
I'll soon be laying on my own,
On some dirty sticky floor.

I hope no one can see me,
The Tin Man says I'm doing fine,
That Lion is coming to get me,
See that gun right there it's mine.

I've painted the face there,
I've painted the floor,
Now my face becomes my Devil's door,
Laying in the back room,
On my dirty sticky floor.

My dirty sticky floor.

No comments: