Threw me/you the obvious,
And you flew with it on your back,
Mondane in your recollection,
Looking down on what a million say.
Difficult not to feel a little bit dissapointed/passed over,
When I look right on through,
I see you naked but I'm living this.
And you don't see me!
But I threw me/you the obvious,
Just to see if there's more behind me,
Eyes of a fallen Angel,
Eyes of a tragedy.
Here I am expecting just a little bit,
Too much from my wounds,
But I see,
See through it all,
See thorugh,
See you.
Cause I threw you the obvious,
To see whatever comes behind me,
Eyes of a fallen Angel,
Eyes of a tragedy.
Oh well?
Oh well!
Apparently nothing,
Apparently it's nothing at all.
You don't...
You don't...
You don't see me,
You don't...
You don't...
You don't see me.
You don't...
You don't...
You don't see me,
You don't...
You don't...
You don't see me.
You don't see me,
You don't...
You don't...
You don't see at all?
No comments:
Post a Comment