There will come a time,
When I no longer am,
I will take my last breath,
And on that day I’ll be dying.
At that time will I feel at ease?
Will I my dream be at peace?
These are things that no one knows,
Come on help me now.
Why must I think of this until I find,
Peace and quiet in the clouding of my mind?
There were times I thought I'd never come around,
I can tell things are getting OK now.
What if there is no ending,
We turn from where we’ve been,
To a new place where,
All we can see is light pouring in?
And am I really all that far?
Far removed from that ending part?
Or just another faint view,
To the galaxy's misty heart.
Why must I think of this until I find,
Peace and quiet in the clouding of my mind?
There were times I thought I'd never come around,
I can tell things are getting OK now.
Why must I think of this until I find,
Peace and quiet in the clouding of my mind?
There were times I thought I'd never come around,
But I can tell things are getting OK now.
No comments:
Post a Comment