written by Adam Dutkiewicz, Howard Jones, Joel Stroezel, Justin Foley, & Mike D'Antonio
Imprisoned inside this mind,
Hiding behind the empty smiles,
So simple,
Delinquish,
Isn't much made,
Crawling back into the dark?
Running,
Always running,
Into the distance,
Stop me before I bleed again.
The echos of my voice,
Follow me down,
The shadows I cast,
Follow me down.
Deeper I'm falling,
Into the arms of sorrow,
Building descending,
Into the arms of sorrow.
There must be serenity.
The echos of my voice,
Follow me down,
The shadows I cast,
Follow me down.
Deeper I'm falling,
Into the arms of sorrow,
Building descending,
Into the arms of sorrow.
The demons of my own design,
This horror not remain.
Deeper I'm falling,
Into the arms of sorrow,
Building descending,
Into the arms of sorrow.
There must be serenity,
There must be deliverance.
Deeper I'm falling,
Building descending.
No comments:
Post a Comment