20.5.09

Animal

written by Joe Elliott, Phil Collen, Rick Savage, Mutt Lange, & Steve Clark

A wild ride,
Over stormy ground,
Such a lust for life,
The Circus comes to town.

We are the hungry ones,
On a lightning raid,
Just like a river runs,
Like a fire needs flame.

I'll burn for you!

I got to feel it in my blood,
I need your touch,
Don't need your love.

And I want...
And I need...
And I lust...
Animal.

And I want...
And I need...
And I lust...
Animal.

I cry "Wolf",
Given mouth-to-mouth,
Like moving heartbeat,
In the Witching Hour.

I'm running with the wind,
A shadow in the dust,
And like the driving rain,
Like a restless rust.

I never sleep!

I got to feel it through my blood,
I need your touch,
Don't need your love.

And I want...
And I need...
And I lust...
Animal.

And I want...
And I need...
And I lust...
Animal.

Cry "Wolf" baby!
Cry tough!
Gonna hunt you like an animal!
Gonna take your love and run!

I got to feel it in my blood,
I need your touch,
Don't need your love.

And I want...
And I need...
And I lust...
Animal.

And I want...
And I need...
And I lust...
Animal.

And I want...
I want!
And I need...
I need!
And I lust...
I lust!
Animal,
Animal!

And I want...
Take me!
And I need...
Tame me!
And I lust...
Make me,
Animal,
Your animal.

And I want...
Show me,
And I need...
Stroke me,
And I lust...
Let me be,
Animal,
Your animal.

And I want...
I want,
And I need...
And I lust...
I lust,
Animal.

No comments: