9.5.09

Breathe A Sigh

written by Phil Collen

Lay me down slow and easy,
Cause there ain't nothing I can do,
I hope and pray my Faith won't leave me,
When it comes down to me and you.

Try a little tenderness,
Die a little for a long/lost sweet caress.

You laying next to me,
Fulfill some Destiny,
I wanna cry but I breathe a sigh.

Just a little bit of letting go,
I don't want you to know,
I wanna cry but I breathe a sigh.

Overflow of emotion,
And a hurt that'll never heal?
If you close the door forever,
The fate of pain is sealed.

Try a little tenderness,
Die a little for a long/lost sweet caress.

You laying next to me,
Can't get you out of my head,
Fulfill some Destiny,
And into my arms,
I wanna cry but I breathe a sigh.

Just a little bit of letting go,
Just a little bit of tenderness,
I don't want you to know,
And you could be strong,
I wanna cry but I breathe a sigh.

I more than long for your affection,
I love you more than life,
I tell you know that that ain't so,
I want you more than life,
Not even gentle persuation,
You feel so close to me,
Is ever gonna let me go,
I wanna say...

You laying next to me,
Can't get you out of my head,
Fulfill some Destiny,
And into my arms,
I wanna cry but I breathe a sigh.

Just a little bit of letting go,
Try some tenderness,
I don't want you to know,
And you could be strong,
I wanna cry but I breathe a sigh.

Won't you let me breathe?
Won't you let me breathe?
Breathe a sigh.

No comments: