written by Joe Elliott & Phil Collen
I'm tired of feeling hateful,
I'm tired that I can't breathe,
So tired that I would be greatful,
If you closed the door when you leave.
That's me digging my heels in,
That's me with the Holy Ghost,
Excuse me but I don't remember,
Where were you when I needed you most?
In a tired sky,
As you claw out my eyes,
And I wait for the flood,
I swim in blood.
As I crawl on my knees,
And I beg your disease,
Taste the ice off your breathe,
As you catch your lip.
I close my eyes,
Embrace the wave,
Deliver me!
Hey you the Voice of Reason,
Hey you are you listening to me?
It's you that I can't believe in,
I don't buy what I don't see,
Say goodbye cause I don't need.
In a tired sky,
As you claw out my eyes,
And I wait for the flood,
I swim in blood.
As I crawl on my knees,
And I beg your disease,
Taste the ice off your breathe,
As you catch your lip.
In a tired sky,
As you claw out my eyes,
And I wait for the flood,
I swim in blood.
As I crawl on my knees,
And I beg your disease,
Taste the ice off your breathe,
As you catch your lip.
I close me eyes,
Embrace the wave,
Abandon me!
Save the day,
That I won't see,
Deliver me!
No comments:
Post a Comment