2.5.09

Fly High Michelle

written by Donnie Vie & Chip Z'Nuff

6 o'clock in the morning,
Still sitting here pouring,
The drinks till they're gone.

We did everything together,
Would've done it forever,
How did we go wrong?

I know that what goes up comes down,
I didn't know you'd hit the ground.

Why'd you have to give it up?
When you were just a little girl?
I'll never look into your blue eyes,
Fly high Michelle.

We did it just for a good time,
A mis-understood time,
We lived with the fear.

I wish we still could've done things,
And not over-hung things,
I wish you were here.

I know I'll live a life of could've beens,
Until new life begins.

Why'd you have to give it up?
When you were just a little girl?
I'll never look into your blue eyes,
Fly high Michelle.

I'll say another prayer tonight,
And I'll see you in the light.

You had to give it up,
When you were just a little girl,
I'll never look into your blue eyes,
Fly high Michelle.

You had to give it up,
When you were just a little girl,
I'll never look into your blue eyes,
Fly high Michelle.

Fly high Michelle,
Fly high Michelle.

No comments: