9.5.09

From The Inside

written by Joe Elliott

I am bad,
I am evil,
I am Winter,
I am pain.

I'll mess up your life,
I'll beat up your wife,
I'll lose all your friends,
And I'll win in the end.

So you play the Joker and I'll play the Clown,
And I'll laugh while you're up there,
And I'll laugh when you're down,
Though your screams break the silence,
For they won't make a sound.

I will rise,
I will take you,
I will break you,
Never let you go.

I'll shoot through your viens,
I'll drive you insane,
I'll poison your breathe,
And I'll love you to death.

So you be the Joker and I'll be the Clown,
And you laugh when you're up there,
But you cry when you're down,
Though your screams break the silence,
For they won't make a sound.

So you play the Joker and I'll play the Clown,
And I'll laugh while you're up there,
And I'll laugh when you're down,
Though your screams break the silence,
For they won't make a sound.

No comments: