24.5.09

Last Time

written by Carl Bell

I'm not the best you've shot down,
I drink your pleasure slow,
Stumbled up from your bed,
And still I've come for you tonight,
Choke my faith and stab my pride.

And tell myself that,
This is the last time,
This is the last time,
This is the last time now,
I bleed for you,
I bleed for you.

Preservation?
Confrontation?
I'm real and I don't know,
I've crumbled and spilled out of your head,
I wanna crawl,
But you see it all.

You'll just laugh when I say,
This is the last time,
This is the last time,
This is the last time now,
I bleed for you,
I bleed for you.

Everything I feel I know you know,
Everything that heals I know you know,
Everything that steals I know you know,
Everything that kills you now.

Tell myself that,
This is the last time,
This is the last time,
This is the last time now.

This is the last time,
This is the last time,
This is the last time now.

Now?
Now!
Now,
Now.

No comments: