13.5.09

Sever

written by Nick Hexum, SA Martinez, & P-Nut

Just sever that leash and release,
Your freedom of speech,
You'll just have to believe,
Your deed will be recieved,
Somehow,
Somewhere,
You won't be repaid with a blank stare,
Let me know if you dare.

There's no one that could cure you,
Like she does,
She does?
No one could leave you so alone.

Here I goes,
My vibe is Holy,
My eyes closed,
Either I’m asleep,
Or what I’m thinking is deep,
Eventually I sigh and I kick the sheets,
Try to piece together why I’m here,
Nothing except my own damn eyes and ears,
And then it severs,
So I listen to my heart always and ever ,
If it’s not good it might get better,
If it’s not good it might just sever.

I'll tell you Money,
There's other Honey,
You always show it,
But you don't know it,
Starring at the door thinking,
About the mess you're in,
In your couch sinking deep,
Over the girl that's gone.

Just sever that leash and release,
Your freedom of speech,
You'll just have to believe,
Your deed will be recieved,
Somehow,
Somewhere,
You won’t be repaid with a blank stare,
Let me know if you dare.

Now all you think about her,
Drink about her in vain,
But all else feels like you’re betraying.

We’re waking it up,
Face up and shaking it up,
We know of an extended field,
Now this is the deal,
We’re letting and getting the vibes that we want,
Open up your heart and proceed to feel,
Now you’re inching up,
To the summit never plummet,
Boot your system up,
And then bail with the middle finger up,
Why you so abrupt?
Baby don’t be corrupt.

Standing in the club playing the wall,
But they’re not her is all,
You think and that is true,
But what else can you do?
Trying to turn back time,
Or just tow the line?
Cause the space you’re in,
Is no place like home.

No comments: