11.6.09

Old LA Tonight

Look into the future,
Look into my eyes and tell me everything's alright,
Tell me where we're going I'm so afraid cause,
I don't know what's going on in my life.

But it'll be alright tonight,
It's gonna be alright tonight,
Are we doing alright in old LA tonight?

Sitting by the ocean mapping out my plans of action,
Baby they include you I'd wish you'd send a message,
Maybe I'm just better off not knowing who knew.

But it'll be alright tonight,
We're gonna be alright tonight,
Are we doing alright in old LA tonight?

Those summer nights,
When I look in your eyes,
I'm falling to peices, peices,
And all of those nights,
And I never know why,
I'm falling to peices, peices.

Who could imagine such a thing,
Could happen to you?
It's gonna be alright in old LA.

Those summer nights,
When I look in your eyes,
I'm falling to peices, peices,
And all of those nights,
And I never know why,
I'm falling to peices, peices.

It's gonna be alright in old LA tonight.

No comments: