7.8.09

Don't Dwell

written by Nick Hexum & Andrew Wills

Every time I get near your field of gravity,
You look so sad to me,
Tell how could that be?

She said things I obsess,
I would never confess,
I told her don’t dwell,
That will leave you in Hell.

Sometimes things that you’re scorned for,
You should be adored for,
But like I told her don’t dwell.

I know my love that I look dilapidated,
But are you glad I made it?
Can you tell me that much?

Why are you surprised,
I don’t take my advice?
She told me don’t dwell,
That will leave you in Hell.

Sometimes I need reminding,
Regret is so blinding,
But like I told me don’t dwell.

Everything is a choice,
Go ahead raise your voice,
Might as well forgive yourself,
That means more than someone else,
Set you free break the shell,
To your Demons farewell,
I tell you don’t dwell.

Everything is a choice,
Go ahead raise your voice,
Might as well forgive yourself,
That means more than someone else,
Set you free break the shell,
To your Demons farewell,
I tell you don’t dwell.

No comments: