2.9.09

Foolin'

Lady luck never smiles,
So lend your love to me awhile,
Do it with me what you will,
Break the spell and take your fill.

On and on we rode the storm,
The flames died and the fire is gone,
All this empty bed is a night alone,
I realized not long ago.

Is anybody out there?
Anybody there?
Does anybody wonder?
Anybody care?

I just got to know if you're really there,
And if you really care.

Cause maybe I'm not fa-fa-fa-foolin',
Fa-fa-fa-foolin',
I'm not fa-fa-fa-foolin',
Fa-fa-fa-foolin'.

Won't you stay with me awhile?
Close your eyes now run and hide,
Easy love is no easy ride,
Just waking up from what we had,
Can stop good love from going bad.

Is anybody out there?
Anybody there?
Does anybody wonder?
Anybody care?

I just got to know if you're really there,
And if you really care.

Cause maybe I'm not fa-fa-fa-foolin',
Fa-fa-fa-foolin',
I'm not fa-fa-fa-foolin',
Fa-fa-fa-foolin',
No!

I just got to know if you're really there,
And if you really care.

Cause maybe I'm not fa-fa-fa-foolin',
Fa-fa-fa-foolin',
I'm not fa-fa-fa-foolin',
No!

I'm not foolin' myself,
No I'm not foolin' myself,
No I'm not foolin' myself,
No I'm not foolin' myself,
No I'm not foolin' myself,
No!

No comments: