written by Jeremy Marshall, Ronald Ward, Kelly Hayes, Samuel McCandless, & Terry Balsamo
I can't ever really believe,
No one was sent to get me,
I feel like I'm being erased,
No one got left here.
Not for long no one was sent to get me,
Not for long no one got left here.
Well I'm fine,
No one got left here,
Well I'm fine,
No one got left here.
I can't even breathe when I say,
The pictures sent without you,
Well I feel like I'm being erased,
No one got left here.
Not for long no one was sent to get me?
Not for long no one got left here.
Well I'm fine,
No one got left here,
Well I'm fine,
No one got left here.
Well it's fine,
No one got left here,
Well it's fine,
No one called me.
I'm so sick of this terrible instinct,
It's so hard now just to find you,
I'm so sick of this terrible instinct,
It's so hard now just to find you.
So sick of this terrible instinct?
Locked alone and I'll find you,
So sick of this terrible instinct?
Locked alone and I'll find you.
Well if it's fine,
No one got left here,
Then stay here in here,
No one got left here.
If it's fine,
No one got left here,
Then stay here with me,
No one got left here.
If it's fine,
No one got left here,
Then stay here,
No one got left here.
Well if it's fine,
No one got left here,
Then stay here with me,
No one calls now.
No comments:
Post a Comment