written by John Williams
I stumble in the night,
Never really knew,
What it would've been like,
You're no longer there to break my fall.
A heartache over you?
I gave it everything but I couldn't get through,
I never saw the signs,
You're the last to know when love is blind.
Count my tears and the turbulent years,
When I would not wait for no one,
Need to stop and take a look at myself,
To see me loosing you.
When a lonely heart breaks,
And as the Woman forsakes,
Is to dream and bestow,
And I'm missing you more,
And the fire that will roar,
There's a hole in my soul,
For you it's goodbye,
For me it's to cry,
For whom the bell tolls.
Hold me...
I've seen you in a magazine,
A picture at party where you shouldn't have been,
Hanging on the arms of someone else.
I'm still in love with you,
Won't you come back to your Little Boy Blue?
I've come to feel inside,
This precious love was never mine.
Now I know but a little too late,
That I could not live without you,
In the dark with an open wound,
I promise I'll be there!
When a lonely heart breaks,
And as the Woman forsakes,
Is to dream and bestow,
And I'm missing you more,
And the fire that will roar,
There's a hole in my soul,
For you it's goodbye,
For me it's to cry,
For whom the bell tolls.
Now I knew there'd be times like this,
When I couldn't reach out to no one,
I'm never gonna find someone,
Who knows me like you do.
Are you leaving me a helpless child,
When it took so long to save me?
I'd fight the Devil in the Deep Blue Sea,
If only you weren't away,
I promise I'll be there.
When a lonely heart breaks,
And as the Woman forsakes,
Is to dream and bestow.
And I'm missing you more,
And the fire that will roar,
There's a hole in my soul,
For you it's goodbye,
For me it's to cry,
For whom the bell tolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment