21.11.09

Tear Down The Walls

written by John Williams, Greg Michie, Thomas Barrett, Donny Purnell, & Taylor Rhoades

Standing in the dark,
Closing in I think I'm going under,
Feel down so fast from the words,
I heard them crash like Thunder,
I never thought I'd feel the final blow,
Like a shot it turned my heart to stone.

We were living in a dream,
Now it seems so faraway.

Why'd you tear down the walls?
Tear down the walls,
All of the pieces were all in place,
Why was it Love you had to break?

So restless I can't sleep,
Where's the flame,
The flame that burns forever?
Tore it all apart!
I hope someday we can put it back together.

I know you feel the tears inside,
I don't want to have to say goodbye!

Why'd you tear down the walls?
Watch them crumble and fall?
All of the peices were all in place,
Why was it Love you had to break?

We were living in a dream,
Now it seems so faraway!

Why'd you tear down the walls?
Watch them crumble and fall?
All of the pieces were all in place,
Why was it Love you had to break?

Why'd you tear down the walls?
Tear down the walls,
Tear down the walls,
Why'd you tear down the walls?

No comments: