27.1.10

Freak Of The Week

I spend alot on the clothes that I got,
Cause all the geeks that I meet,
They all look coller than me,
But what to do when they're all looking at you,
Cause you're the freak of the weak,
Cause you're on the TV.

Can you make me a promise,
Stop it before we begin?
Would you hold onto my head,
If I ever loose it again?

I gotta a shrink,
I swear he's Elvis I think,
He wears the coolest suade shoes,
When I come in with the blues,
He thinks it's all about culture and art,
But the truth of it is that it rips me apart.

Can you make me a promise,
Stop it before we begin?
Would you hold onto my head,
If I ever loose it again?

Tell me I sold out...
Tell me I sold out go ahead.

Tell me I sold out...
Tell me I sold out go ahead.

Tell me I sold out...
I spend alot on all the clothes that I got,
Cause all the geeks that I meet,
They all look cooler than me,
Tell me I sold out go ahead.

Tell me I sold out...
But what to do when they're all looking at you,
Cause you're the freak of the weak,
Tell me I sold...

Can you make me a promise,
Stop it before I begin?
Will you hold on to my head,
If I ever loose it again?

Can yo make me a promise,
Stop it before we begin,
Will you hold on to my head,
If I ever loose it again?

Tell me I sold out...
Tell me I sold out go ahead.

Tell me I sold out...
Tell me I sold out go ahead.

Tell me I sold out...
Can you make me a promise,
Stop this before I begin?

Tell me I sold out go ahead,
Would you hold on to my head,
If I ever loose it again?

Tell me I sold out...
Can you make me a promise,
Stop it before I begin?

Tell me I sold out go ahead,
Would you hold onto my head,
If I ever loose it again?

No comments: