Well it's over now but I can breathe somehow,
When it's all worn-out I'd rather go without,
You know it's been on my mind could you stand right here,
Look me straight in the eye and say that it's over now?
We pay our debt sometime!
Well it's over now yet I can see somehow,
When it's all gone wrong it's hard to be so strong,
You know it's been on my mind could you stand right here,
Look me straight in the eye and say that it's over now?
We pay our debt sometime!
We pay our debt sometime!
We pay our debt sometime!
We pay our debt sometime!
Yes it's over now I see the light somehow,
When it's out of sight it's rude to be uptight,
You know it's been on my mind can I stand right here,
Look myself in the eyes and say that it's over now?
We pay our debt sometime!
We pay our debt sometime!
We pay our debt sometime!
We pay our debt sometime!
No comments:
Post a Comment