9.1.10

Welcome To The Fold

written by Robert Patrick

You take my money and you think you're great,
You think it's funny and I hate your face,
You've got your Jesus and I've got my space,
You've got your reasons and I've got my Grace.

Just gotta sit yourself down to contemplate,
Get yourself an ice cold beer and drink yourself away.

You're celebrating nothing as you feel a-okay,
You're celebrating nothing as you feel a-okay.

You think you're precious and I think you're shit,
And I'll kill your Father to destroy his sins,
I think nothing will ever disolve your dream.

Just gotta sit yourself down to contemplate,
Get yourself an ice cold beer and drink yourself away.

You're celebrating nothing and you feel a-okay?
You're celebrating nothing and you feel a-okay.

And when you break yourself down to go to this place,
You give yourself no reason to get off your case,
And when it break it down and see through this shit,
You give yourself no reason to live through it.

Mama give me my medicine,
Mama give me my medicine,
Mame give me my medicine,
The one that makes me feel tall.

Mama give me my medicine,
Mama give me my medicine,
The one that makes me feel so tall,
Tall like a tall tree.

Mama give me my medicine that makes me feel like a tall tree,
Mama give me my medicine that makes me feel like a tall tree,
Mama give me my medicine that makes me feel like a tall tree.

You're celebrating nothing and you feel a-okay?
You're celebrating nothing as you feel a-okay.

No comments: