31.3.10

It's Only Love

If you could feel what I feel,
If I could make you see,
If you could need like I need,
I'd be the air that you breathe.

You go straight to my head as I lay in my bed,
I just can't win I can't help this state I'm in.

It's only love so why is falling in it,
The one thing that you can't do?
It's only love then why am I hurting from it?
It's only love if you're hurting too.

If you could share my wildest thoughts,
And meet me in my mind,
If you could want the way that I want,
You'd want me all the time.

You go straight to my head when I lay in my bed,
I just can't win I can't stop this state I'm in.

It's only love so why is falling it in,
The one thing that you can't do?
It's only love then why am I hurting from it?
It's only love if you're hurting too.

Every dream I dream has got you in it,
And every minute with you means everything,
I wanna take you there where you've never been,
In my dreams.

You go straight to my head as I lay in my bed,
I just can't win I can't help this state I'm in.

It's only love so why is falling in it,
The one thing that you can't do?
It's only love then why am I hurting from it?
It's only love if you're hurting too.

It's only love if you're hurting too.
It's only love if you're hurting too.

No comments: