8.5.10

If You Needed Somebody

I should've told you by now but I can't find the words,
If I could show you somehow but I don't have the nerve,
You don't see me looking at you how could love be so blind?
Somehow you don't notice me but sooner or later there will come a time.

If you needed somebody like the way that I need you,
If you wanted somebody like the way that I want you.

The way that I want you.

If I could hold you tonight It would last me forever,
But the timing's never right when will we be together?
If I could make you understand what you're doing to me,
Maybe there would come a time when sooner or later love will make you see.

If you needed somebody like the way that I need you,
If you wanted somebody like the way that I want you.

If I could tell you now the way you make me feel,
If I could show you somehow,
Don't you know my loving is love so real?

If you needed somebody like the way that I need you,
If you wanted somebody in the way that I want you.

No comments: