My statures are falling like feathers of snow,
Their voices are calling in whispering word,
Waiting for the morning glow,
Heaven is calling from a rainy shore,
Counting wounded lights falling,
Into their dreams still searching for an open door.
In morning dew a glorious scene came through,
Like war is over now I feel I'm coming home again,
The moments unfold in the meaning of love,
This war is over now I feel I'm coming home again.
An arrow of freedom is piercing my heart,
Breaking chains of emotion given a moment to pray,
Lost innocence to find its way,
Feelings of sensation a cry in the dark,
Hope is on the horizon with a reason to stay,
And living for a brand new day.
In morning dew a glorious scene came through,
Like war is over now I feel I'm coming home again,
The moments unfold in the meaning of love,
This war is over now I feel I'm coming home again.
In morning dew a glorious scene came through,
Like war is over now I feel I'm coming home again,
The moments unfold in the meaning of love,
This war is over now I feel I'm coming home again.
No comments:
Post a Comment