24.12.10

I Don't Believe You

I don't mind it,
I don't mind at all,
It's like you're the swing set and I'm the kid that falls.

It's like the way we fight the times I cry,
We come to blows and every night the passion's there,
So it's gotta be right,
Right?

No I don't believe you,
When you say don't come around here no more,
I won't remind you,
You said we wouldn't be apart.

No I don't believe you,
When you say you don't need me anymore,
So don't pretend to not love me at all.

I don't mind it,
I still don't mind at all,
It's like one of those bad dreams when you can't wake up.

Looks like you've given up you've had enough,
But I want more no I won't stop,
Cause I just know you'll come around right?

No I don't believe you,
When you say don't come around here no more,
I won't remind you,
You said we wouldn't be apart.

No I don't believe you,
When you say you don't need me anymore,
So don't pretend to not love me at all,
Just don't stand there and watch me fall,
Cause I still don't mind it all.

It's like the way we fight the times I cry,
We come to blows and every night the passion's there,
So it's gotta be right,
Right?

No I don't believe you,
When you say don't come around here no more,
I won't remind you,
You said we wouldn't be apart.

No I don't believe you,
When you say you don't need me anymore,
So don't pretend to not love me at all,
I don't believe you!

No comments: