I believe that there's something deep inside,
That shouldn't be from time to time,
I sure fell down thought love was such a crime,
The more you care the more you fall.
No need to worry,
No need to turn away,
Cause it don't matter anyway.
I'd miss you in a heartbeat,
I'd miss you right away,
I'd miss you in a heartbeat,
Cause it ain't love if it don't feel that way.
When we touch I just lose my self-control,
I since sensation's I can't hide,
To love is easy but it ain't easy to walk away,
I keep the faith and you're the reason why.
No need to worry,
No need to turn away,
Cause it don't matter anyway.
I'd miss you in a heartbeat,
I'd miss you right away,
I'd miss you in heartbeat,
Cause it ain't love if it don't feel that way.
Now I ain't big on promises but I'll be true to you,
Cause I'd do about anything for a woman like,
I'm ready for you!
I'd miss you in a heartbeat,
I'd miss you right away,
I'd miss you in a heartbeat,
Cause it ain't love if it don't feel that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment