14.3.11

What Was I Thinking?

The words that I heard was so absurd,
I can't believe it came from my lips,
The tongue from which is was sung,
Was so dumb I wish to pull it from my skull.

What the fuck was I thinking?
What the fuck was I thinking?
What the fuck was I thinking?
What the fuck was I thinking?

What the fuck was I thinking?
What the fuck was I thinking?
What the fuck was I thinking?
What the fuck was I thinking?

The words that I heard was so absurd,
I can't believe it came from my lips,
The tongue from which it were sung,
Was so dumb I wish to pull it from my skull.

What the fuck was I thinking?
What the fuck was I thinking?
What the fuck was I thinking?
What the fuck was I thinking?

What the fuck was I thinking?
What the fuck was I thinking?
What the fuck was I thinking?
What the fuck was I thinking?

No comments: